At GAHH customer satisfaction is our # 1 priority. Our Return Policy is intended to provide you the support you need to make the sale by allowing non warranty product returns subject to the following restrictions. Please read each section carefully.
Damages and Shortages:
All shipments must be inspected at the time of delivery. Visible damages and package shortages must be noted on the Bill of Lading and the deliver driver must sign the Bill indicating acknowledgement of the damage/shortage. Claims for shipping damage/shortages not identified at the time of delivery will be denied.
Hidden damage and item shortages must be reported within 30 days of the invoice date. Claims submitted after 30 days will be denied.
Returnable Items/Restocking:Most of the items you purchase from GAHH are returnable, subject to restrictions and restocking charges, although some are not. Please make sure that you have the correct part number and color of the item before you place an order. Incorrect color is not a valid reason for a return. If you would like a color sample prior to ordering simply ask your CSR and we will send you one. Items must be returned within 60 days of the Invoice date.
Non Returnable Items:
- cut roll goods such as carpet, vinyl, canvas
- less than a full hide of leather
- special order items
- items that are not original material and/or color
- discounted or clearance items
- individual seat components such as Headrests, Armrests, Bottoms, Backrests
All non warranty returned items must be new and in the original unopened packaging. Items that have been installed, attempted to be installed or opened are not acceptable for return.
- Call your CSR to obtain a Return Material Authorization Number. You will need one of the following: your PO #, the Invoice # or the Sales Order #. Issuing of an RMA # is not an automatic determination of warranty or eligibility for return, but simply a way to track the item
- Write the RMA # on the outside of the package in LARGE letters using a marking pen.
- If the item is a Non Warranty Return, call a courier service and send the item PREPAID to GAHH
- If the item is a Warranty Return, GAHH will issue a call tag and UPS will pick up the item
- Once received, GAHH will inspect the item to make a final determination on warranty or eligibility for return credit.
ITEMS RETURNED WITHOUT A VALID RMA # WILL BE RETURNED FREIGHT COLLECT